APPLE KHAN FITNESS PHILOSOPHY POWER OF BODY & MIND
Applekhanfitness Philosophy is proven method
Applekhanfitness philosophy method program helps people right foods and exercise step by step. It's very easy and works excellent just follow the system. My goal is helping people on how to keep good health. *** My 5 (Five) Missions are: 1.Weight Loss: 2. No more Heart Diseases: 3.No more Back pain: 4. No more Asthma 5. Apple Kick Boxing Kung-Fu (Self Defense)
Apple Weight Loss Cure: Why overweight is a big Problem: Because the more body fat a person has. Body mass index is often used as a screening tool to decide if your weight might be putting you at risk for health problems such as heart disease, diabetes, and cancer. Overweight and obesity are defined as abnormal or excessive fat accumulation that may impair health. Overweight may increase the risk for many health problems, including type 2 diabetes, high blood pressure, heart disease and strokes, certain types of cancer ,osteoarthritis ,fatty liver disease ,kidney disease pregnancy problems, such as high blood sugar during pregnancy, high blood pressure, and increased risk for cesarean delivery (C-section) ......
What is the behind of key Apple Weight Loss philosophy? Just you need to change the lifestyle: 1. Cut off Junk foods & sugar 2. You need right foods for weight Loss. 3. You need right Exercise for weight Loss.
4. Lemon & Ginger Water: Its help your stomach digestive & helping Colon. Its boosts your Metabolism. Lemon and Ginger Water can help you increase Metabolism and reduce hunger cravings. How to make it? You're going to heat 1 cup of water until it starts boiling. When it reaches boiling point add a small piece of crushed ginger to the water for 5 minutes, covered. After the 5 minutes, you're going to squeeze half a lemon into the cup, mix, and drink. Best time to drink this: To maximize the benefit of this mixture drink it first thing in the morning on an empty stomach. ( If you don’t have stomach problem) Then right before bed, make sure to have a cup again to help to keep your metabolism going while you're sleeping.
5. Fruits: Apples: Apples are one of nature’s best super-foods and full of good-for-you nutrients! It has high in fiber and vitamin C. Apples are a great natural energy source! They can aid in weight loss as they contain soluble fiber to support digestion and keep you are feeling fuller longer. Berries: Berries are low in calories and contain many important vitamins. They also may have positive effects on cholesterol levels, blood pressure, and inflammation.
Grapefruit: Grapefruit is very low in calories and high in vitamins A and C. It may be a healthy snack before main meals to help reduce your overall food intake. Kiwi: Kiwifruits are highly nutritious and provide a range of health benefits. Their high fiber and low-calorie content make them ideal for weight loss
6. Healthy Foods: You need steam/boiled vegetables, chicken, Fish, white eggs, fat-free milk, Peanuts, Brown Rice, Whole Wheat Bread, and Fruits. So, you can make your own menu Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner.
7. Apple Weight Loss Exercise:
How to Run & Breathe Properly While Running? Step1:Proper breathing technique, you should breathe in through your nose and out through your mouth, but keep your mouth open and your jaw slack, so you can always access both airways. (Do not breath from Chest. You should use deep belly breathing) Step2: Jump & Raise your hands Step3: Jogging slowly Step4: Cool down
Exercise: 2 Twist lower body: Step1: Wide standup & twist your lower body. Pump two hands front. Exercise: 3 Fighting position Standup Front, side, back kick, Punch & pump Exercise:4 Decline push up Feet are placed on a raised surface with your hands on a lower surface or the ground. Exercise:5 Scrolling exercise Step: 1 pull right leg up & hold breath 20 second. Step: 2 pull left leg up & hold breath 20 second.
Guaranteed weight loss : Applekhanfitness Philosophy is proven method.
Here is an example, I tested myself. I had been eating unhealthy foods and did not follow any nutrition & physical activities in 2010. Therefore, I was overweight & made me uncomfortable life. If I could achieve the goal, why not you?
Guaranteed weight loss : Applekhanfitness Philosophy is proven method.
5. Apple Kick Boxing Kung-Fu (Self Defense) Be confidence your self. Boost your self-confidence - knowing that you learn self-defense techniques or moves will definitely give you some kind of boost in your morale. You will definitely gain self-confidence that you never knew you had. The fact is that it feels great to know that you can defend yourself from anyone, any time of the day. If you training your self-popper way, No matter person how big or strong.You can knock down. Applekhanfitness Philosophy is proven method. Imagine we have two hands and two legs, we can fight more than two people using without a weapon. Apple kickboxing kung-Fu style has fancy movements. You do not have to chase an enemy, you just need focus enemies movements. If Enemy hit you, you can same time block and hit back. So, without using the energy you can fight back. applekhanfitness Philosophy secret behind of key is same time pull up the against person power and led them out of control the power. The best way you can learn apple kickboxing Kung –Fu and using your brain.
Five- Fundamental Basic You Must Know: Number One: Exercise 1 Diagram: Deep breath Exercise Breathing through your nose, observe the inhalation and exhale your mouth. You can pull your two hands side to side and front.(Do 10 repartition.)
2. Screw: Twist upper body. Stand with the feet. Hold your hands and twist left & right 10 times.
3. Drag legs: Start standing, then step out to the right with your right leg. Keep both feet pointed forward and lean to your right, straightening out your left leg and sticking your butt back. You should feel a stretch down the inside of your left leg. Then, come back up and lean to the left, straightening out your right leg. Step your left foot up to your right and step to the right again, repeating the stretch. Do five steps to the right and five to the left.
4. Radical: Step 1: Seated forward your legs. lift your arms toward the up by rotating the pelvis forward. Step 2: Come down as far as you can while maintaining a flat back. Step 3: You can grab your feet, but do not bend your knees and hold breath 20 seconds. Step 4: Next, go back to Seated forward your legs and push the right-side floor twist your body as much as you can. Same way does left side.
5. Deform: Step 1: Do hip twist exercise hold your hip two side twist right side. Step 2: twist left side. Step3: Breathe steadily and deeply. Exhale with each twist, and inhale to return to the center. Step4: Keep your pelvis stable as you rotate your rib cage right and left, to complete one rep. Be sure to keep your abs pulled toward your spine as you twist from side to side.
6. Push-up: The push-up is an amazing exercise. Step1: Keep your arms & body straight, your butt clenched, your core tightened, and your elbows as even with the floor as you can. Step2: Your elbow must 90-degree angle or less. Step3: You can go all the way down until either your chest or nose or chin lightly touches the floor, inhaling along the way. Step4: Once your chest or nose or chin is touching the floor, hold for a brief pause before thrusting yourself back into the starting position, exhaling as you go. Step5: Maintain a steady and consistent formation throughout each rep. Step6: Perform as many reps as you can until you feel that you can no longer maintain the plank-like formation or prevent your elbows from pointing away from you.
7. Decline Push-up: Keep your body in a straight line with your head. Step 1: Place your feet on a bench or a raised platform and get into the push-up position with your hands slightly wider than shoulder-width apart. Step 2: With your feet on the bench and your arms holding your body up, begin exercise by lowering yourself down to the ground while keeping your entire body in a straight line. Step 3: Lower your chest as close to the ground as you can, pause, then push yourself back up to starting position. Step4: Repeat as many reps as you can do.
8.Flamingos Style: Step1: Stand and hold onto a wall or the back of a chair for balance if needed. Step2: Grab the top of the left foot and bend your knee, bringing the foot towards the glutes, knee pointing straight at the floor. You should feel a stretch down the front of your leg. Step3: Squeeze your hips forward for a deeper stretch. Step4: Hold for 15 to 30 seconds and switch sides, repeating one to three times per leg.
Number Two: How to Take a Fight Stand? 1. Front Stand 2. Side Stand 3. Back stand
1. Front Stand: Face front & right position right hand front fighting position & left hand defense body. Bend your body lower & left hill little bit up.
Our Philosophy Fitness:
I strongly believe that my confidence achieve destination. It's made inside me! who I am and why? but I do not think what? because what is what? So, I emphasize why ? because why we can explain until we stop our destination.
Why my vision is optimistic?
Why I need Knowledge?
Why artist create Art?
Why nature is the beauty of mind?
Why the brain thinks first then soul feel it?
Why we need Justice?
Why we need good health?
Why do you think I asked this question?
Exercise nutrition are one of the most important things you can do to improve your life. It deserve discipline physical and mental. So, you will get achievement and value of life.
Why Is Exercise important? I believe in Once you begin to exercise regularly, you will discover many more reasons why exercise is so important to improving the quality of your life. Exercise reduces stress, lifts moods, and helps you sleep better. It can keep you looking and feeling younger throughout your entire life.
Subscribe to my YouTube Channel & watch more video. Please click subscribe bottom below
* Your suggestions and comments are very important to us. Your feedback is highly appreciated. It will help better website. Contact: Email:email@example.com
About: ***I would like to introduce myself as a health promoter and the CEO and founder of AppleKhanFitness.com and applekhan.com. By profession, I am a software engineer, but by passion, a black belt holder in Jeet Kune Do and Kung-Fu. To this end, I am also a Certified National Academy Sports Medicine and Nutritionists. Then, I decided to employ my passion in fitness and health consciousness for the greater well-being of my fellow citizens. Now, promoting health consciousness is my hobby and I love it. I have been teaching yoga, meditation, Tai-Chi, Kung-Fu for more than twenty years, and in the course of time have also become a writer to disseminate my knowledge and experiences. I daresay, if I may not be too bold, that I am a dreamer and have gained quite a wealth of knowledge on nutrition and physical, as well as mental exercises. Harnessing my studies and experiences, I have developed a way of thinking and acting for everyone to learn and adopt so that they can lead a healthy and stable life. It is a fixed mindset that includes physical activities and procedures of imagining in novel ways to solve problems and create values. It is a kind of philosophy – the philosophy of following the natural way of life skirting all extravaganzas. My mission is to inspire millions of people all over the world, particularly those who are serious about their health, to become successful through a static but productive way of thinking. This way of thinking would help form beautiful minds, and sense of commitment among themselves. My training programme helps people determine the right foods for their bodies and learn exercises step-by-step. It is extremely easy, and in my opinion works excellent. You would only have to follow the guidance as provided.
If you think applekhanfitness philosophy method help you or gain some knowledge about fitness. Please Like this. Your one like will be a huge demand because it will encourage me. I will update more information about fitness. Therefore, everybody will get more benefits about fitness. Thanks For Your Like.